Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Some fun jokes
Welcome/Navigation EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 11:59 am by Bowman

» How are you feeling today?
Welcome/Navigation EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:55 am by Bowman

» Re-label
Welcome/Navigation EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 3:48 pm by HallowQueen

» Count Infinite
Welcome/Navigation EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 1:16 pm by Bowman

» Relaxation
Welcome/Navigation EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 8:38 am by Bowman

» Colorization (?)
Welcome/Navigation EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:47 am by Bowman

» Banner Rebuild
Welcome/Navigation EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:12 am by Bowman

» Lower-Body Floor Exercise
Welcome/Navigation EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:45 am by Bowman

» Pan Bread
Welcome/Navigation EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 8:31 am by Bowman

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
RefreshView the whole list
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is Bowman

Our users have posted a total of 274 messages in 33 subjects
Top posters
Bowman
Welcome/Navigation I_vote_lcapWelcome/Navigation I_voting_barWelcome/Navigation I_vote_rcap 
HallowQueen
Welcome/Navigation I_vote_lcapWelcome/Navigation I_voting_barWelcome/Navigation I_vote_rcap 

Welcome/Navigation

Go down

Welcome/Navigation Empty Welcome/Navigation

Post by HallowQueen Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:32 pm

NAVIGATION: The Guide
 Hello members,

Hello!
Welcome to Chat Zone! This is going to be your guide throughout the entire site.
So, I bet you are asking yourself, "where do I start?". That is a relevant question since there are so much to do and so many places to visit!
Well, with this guide, you will know the highlights of where you can begin and what you can do on this site.
As you first set foot on this site, there are numerous things you can do and you can do them in any order you choose.

1. Introduction
The first thing we recommend you doing is introducing yourself. This way, we will know who you are, maybe what you like, what you are looking forward to, etc. You can post a little bit about yourself in the forum's introduction area and we all welcome you to the site! You may also welcome other members as they decide to join and create their own introduction. Of course, you don't have to introduce yourself, but we do recommend you doing so. 

If you are reading this as a guest, you won't be able to access the forum store, therefore, you will have to register in order to buy something if you gain enough points to do so. These "points" that I am referring to, is located under your profile picture while in the message when posting in the topics. You can also view the points in your profile as well. You gain points by interacting in the forums by posts topics and posting on other topics that have already been posted. Perhaps, in the future, if we have contests, we will award all winners and participants with a grand number of points. You may even gain points by adding users as friends and we will give you up to 10 points if you report a mistake on the site such as a misspelling, images missing, etc. Other ways of gaining points are going to be discussed for future uses. Once you have enough points, you may go over to the forum store and pick out either something for yourself or a friend. More items are being added regularly. Of course, suggestions are always welcome. Please note that we not asking you to spend real money and this is for entertainment purposes only. We hope you have fun shopping!
Along with the point system, is the reputation system. If you go into your posts and notice a green thumbs-up icon, you can click on that if you like a post that somebody has sent out. The reputation counter will increase over time and is also located near the point system as well.

3. Chat
This small feature is the chat area. You can locate this in the navigation bar between "profile" and "forum store". You don't need to sign up for anything, just click "login" and you are in and ready to chat with anybody that is also online. However, the rules on the forum also apply to the chatbox. Which means no flooding the chat and not giving time for others to speak, and no oversized images. If you cannot resize them, then we advise you not to post them as it could take up too much room in the chatbox. 
If there is anything wrong with the chat area itself, please let us know and we will take care of it as soon as possible.

4. Other helpful links

Official Site RULES

If you have any further question, don't hesitate to ask us. We will be so happy to assist you in any way possible. We are always updating our site with new features, information, and activities so don't forget to come back and check out anything and everything that is new! This is a site for all interests with all types of discussions and opportunities. See you in the forums!
Best regards
- The Staff Team

#DragonHeart | The Founder

Last edited by DragonHeart on Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
HallowQueen
HallowQueen
Administrator

Female
Store Items :

Welcome/Navigation Butterfly-icon

https://chatzone.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down